星期三, 九月 03, 2008

Try rt73 on zaurus sl-c1000

Yestoday I have tried to compile RT73(1.0.4.0) for my zaurus.
When I plug the usb device , I get a kernel Oops.

today, I found the error is throw from usb_rtusb_probe function.
This is a probe function called by usbcore.o

I tried to return NULL from this probe function. the usbcore use usb_show_device(dev) to print the device information.
The VID & PID and configurations is correct.

But in the usb_rtusb_probe function the dev information is wrong.

I have print some information.
vid:pid is 0x0:0x0.

address of dev argument is 0xc35dba00.
dev->devnum is 3 .(this is correct)

address of dev->config is 0x02000112
address of dev->actconfig is 0x40000000
bNumConfigurations is 109. !! the correct value is 1.

ifp (&dev->actconfig->interface[interface]) is 0x00000000. (absolutely wrong.)

Why the probe function get wrong dev address.

I think my build enviorment have some problem.
Because when I build the usbcore.o to add some debug information.The usb_ohci module throw some Oops.

Ok I will try it again tomorrow.

My kernel is special kernel v18j.
The build enviorment is download from sharp website.





没有评论:

发表评论